Freeway Driving Rules – Driving School WA
– Professional Driver Training
Before you decide to go on a freeway driving practice, make sure you are comfortable driving at high speed. Your vehicle should be in a good mechanical condition with enough
- Never enter a freeway at a sharp angle
- Entering freeways is usually associated with merging
- Indicate in advance and correctly and don’t make sharp deviations
- Don’t forget to check blind spot when merging or changing lanes
- Avoid sudden steering at high speed. It can cause you to lose control
- It is imperative to have a roadworthy vehicle with plenty of fuel in it
- If your car breaks down, turn on your hazard lights and pull into the emergency lane
- In reduced visibility due to rain, increase following distance and put your headlights on
- Plan your exit route well in advance and in case you are about to miss your exit, take the next one
- Never create a sense of urgency and never proceed if there is the slightest doubt about the intended action
We would be delighted to show you important aspects of awareness associated with driving at high speeds. The majority of our learner drivers take freeway driving lessons. It is extremely vital to know how to drive fast. It can be dangerous to drive slow on a freeway. Once you are on the freeway, you have to follow the rules. You don’t have the opportunity to change your mind. The only way out is the next exit, which could be many kilometers away. Be aware that some freeways have tunnels. The safest way to learn freeway driving is professional driver training with Driving School WA. We take great care.
For instructors availability on freeway driving lessons, check our INSTANT ONLINE BOOKING facility.