Driving School WA – Driver Education Perth
About Driving School WA
Our points of difference – Learn more about Driving School WA
Driving School WA offers top services and affiliates with “Results” focused, experienced and professional driving instructors with excellent communication skills. Two decades of Driver Education industry experience. We specialize in providing comprehensive driving lessons for Automatic and Manual Car in Perth. Also, we help organize PDA test bookings for our students. Driving School WA offers adequate driver training that will save you hundreds of dollars and countless hours of your valuable time. We don’t charge cancellation fees! However, we appreciate earlier notice if you need to cancel an appointment.
Choosing a Driving School in Perth
With a growing number of driving schools across Perth, it can be an overwhelming task to find a driving instructor who can teach driving efficiently. An instructor with high work ethics and experience. Our promise to all of our prospective learners is that you will receive the highest standard of driving tuition in Perth. The volume of referrals we get from our past clients, their friends and relatives is the testimony to the level of service we proudly provide to the Perth community. Driving School WA offers a wide range of driving courses. No Obligation free consultations, Monday to Friday during business hours. Learn driving with ease. Best driving instructors in the business.
Driving Instructors Qualification
Driving School WA Automatic and Manual Driving Courses
Driver training with us includes all the difficult tasks that parents aren’t able to do without dual controls. The maneuvres such as turning right at a major intersection not controlled by traffic lights. Also, we teach lane changing and merging at high speeds. A part of our routine is freeway driving. We will advise parents
ABOUT DRIVING SCHOOL WA – OUR SERVICE POLICIES
1. Every effort is made to keep the availability of our driving instructors updated on a frequent basis. However, Driving School WA takes no responsibility for accidental double-bookings. We assure our clients that we will make all reasonable steps to avoid any inconvenience. Occasionally double-bookings due to high demand (especially during school holidays) is beyond our control. Often we get bookings online while we make bookings in person per completion of driving lessons with our existing students.
2. Learner drivers must produce valid WA learners permit or an overseas
3. We reserve the right to discontinue a driving lesson if a client objects the use of our dual controls. Our instructors are experts in driver education field. They only do what is necessary to avoid a potentially dangerous situation.
4. Learner drivers must be contactable on the day, before a driving lesson so that we can contact them prior and upon arrival at the meeting point. Otherwise, if it’s an Online booking, and we never spoke to them previously, we reserve the right to cancel that booking. If a client has confirmed their appointment and running late, driving instructors shall wait a maximum of 30 minutes. After confirming the appointment and then canceling within the short time before commencement, if the reason for cancellation is not necessary, we may ask the 50% of or service fee.
5. When meeting at a nominated Licensing Centre location for a driving test or a block lesson, mobile phone MUST be switched on. If you are using our Driving Test Car-Hire service only, you must have your PDA booking confirmation with you. For PDA bookings go to
6. We may use digital Dash-cam or Voice recorders occasionally, mainly for training and coaching purposes. We may also record our phone conversations, strictly for coaching and training