About Driving School WA
Our points of difference – Learn more about Driving School WA
Driving School WA offers top services and affiliates with “RESULTS” focused experienced and professional driving instructors with excellent communication skills and two decades of Driver Education industry experience. We specialize in providing comprehensive driving lessons for Automatic and Manual Car in Perth. We also affiliate with best truck driver trainers and motorcycle instructors in Perth. Driving School WA offers adequate driver training that will save you hundreds of dollars and countless hours of your valuable time. We don’t charge cancellation fees!
With a growing number of driving schools across Perth, it can be an overwhelming task to find a driving instructor who can teach driving efficiently and who cares about the results. At Driving School WA, we believe that the volume of referrals we get from our past clients and their friends or relatives is the testimony to the level of service we proudly provide to Perth community. Driving School WA offers seven days parents feedback. NO OBLIGATION friendly consultations are available if you are calling us the first time. Learn driving Perth with ease. Best driving instructors in the business. Our promise to all of our prospective learners is that you will receive the highest standard of driving tuition in Perth
Driving Instructors Qualification
All driving instructors are fully trained and qualified to provide the highest level of driving lessons for all classes of driver’s licenses in Western Australia. As a part of our service, we organize Driving Test bookings, at our clients’ preferred licensing centre and we can find test times and dates suitable for you, according to your work/school schedule and commitments. Our instructors are super friendly & supportive. If you are a licensed driving instructor or want to obtain one, call us for a confidential chat. For driving instructor jobs call 0403727030. Lowest fees in Perth.
About Driving School WA Automatic and Manual Driving Courses
Our driving courses are highly efficient because we perfected our teaching techniques over the past two decades.
Young drivers who take a full driver training with us are probably better drivers than 90 percent of Perth driving population.
Please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your needs. Hire the experts and rest assured you are going to be driving confidently.
OUR DRIVING INSTRUCTORS HAVE PROVEN TRACK RECORD
ABOUT DRIVING SCHOOL WA – OUR SERVICE POLICIES
- Every effort is made to keep the availability of our driving instructors updated on a frequent basis. However, Driving School WA takes no responsibility for accidental double-bookings, and we assure our clients that we will make all reasonable steps to avoid any inconvenience. Being double-booked due to high demand (especially during school holidays) is beyond our control. Often we get bookings online while we make bookings in person per completion of driving lessons with our existing students.
- Learner drivers must produce valid WA learners permit or an overseas licence upon commencement of your driving lesson. Failure to do so may result in cancellation or postponement of your appointment. Your instructor has the right to decline to provide the service. We don’t charge cancellation fees if we receive the cancellation notice at least two hours prior. If your allocated instructor has shown up for your pre-booked lesson or driving test, in case the learner doesn’t turn up or has insufficient documents, the 50% of payment may be required.
- We reserve the right to discontinue a driving lesson if a client objects the use of our dual controls. This type of behavior will NOT be tolerated. We are experts in driver education field, and we only do what is necessary to avoid a potentially dangerous situation. We also reserve the right to decline to teach anyone who acts in a disrespectful manner towards other road users or us. Including but not limited to multiple short notice cancellations, intention to drive intoxicated, purposely refusing to follow our instructions, etc. In the event of discontinuation, the full fee will be charged. This type of scenario is highly unlikely but not impossible.
- Learner drivers must be contactable on the day, before a driving lesson so that we can contact them prior and upon arrival at the meeting point. In some cases, if the client is not contactable, especially if the booking was made Online and we never spoke to them previously, we reserve the right to cancel that booking. If a client has confirmed their appointment and running late, driving instructors shall wait a maximum of 30 minutes unless any further communication has been made. If the lesson is canceled after being confirmed within the short time before commencement and if we feel that the reason for cancellation is not legitimate or necessary, we may decline to teach that student permanently.
- When meeting at a nominated Licensing Centre location for a driving test or a block lesson, mobile phone MUST be switched on before the meeting. If you are using our Driving Test Car-Hire service, please be advised that you must have your PDA pre-booked unless we did it on your behalf. Also, you must have a confirmation letter provided by Department of Transport. Driving assessment must be booked through Department of Transport, not driving school. We provide a vehicle and tuition, but we don’t conduct practical driving tests. If we haven’t previously met a client and if they only want to use our car, a minimum of 30 minutes vehicle familiarization is required. If we don’t qualify a client as fit to drive for any legitimate reason, we reserve the right to decline them. The fee shall be forfeited. We urge candidates to make appointments responsibly.
- We may use digital Dash-cam or Voice recorder occasionally, mainly for training and coaching purposes. These devices are not used during practical driving assessments due to regulations in Western Australia. We may also record our phone conversations, strictly for coaching and training purpooses. Our online booking system provides a record of the number of driving lessons and cost. We can provide invoices and all particulars, times, dates, type of service if needed. All pre-paid lessons including gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase/funds transfer, and lessons must be completed within the 12 month period. Unless a genuine reason is provided, all pre-paid services after 12 months will be deemed expired.