Driving Instructor Jobs for Automatic and Manual Tuition in Perth, Western Australia
We invite you to become an ACCREDITED AFFILIATE OF DRIVING SCHOOL WA
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, well mannered and patient men and women between 21 and 75 years of age, who have good communication skills, to join our team. Best conditions, ongoing support and two decades of experince.
Successful Applicants for Driving Instructor Jobs with Driving School WA will have:
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Card
- Western Australian “C” class Driver’s Licence
- Traffic Convictions Certificate
- Infringement and Demerit Points Certificate
- Minimum Driver’s Licence Requirement (C – Manual Transmission Licence)
- Acceptable Driving Instructor Licence (CA – Automatic Transmission Licence)
- Successfull applicant must be reasonably fit and healthy, preferably non smoker
- Multilingual Driving Instructors are welcome but they have to speak English fluently
- Experience is advantage but not necessary, we can organize training and qualifications
- Most of the above does not apply for qualified driving instructors currently working in the industry
- If you have your business and lacking leads that’s okay, you can still keep your clients and affiliate with us
- If you own an auto or manual dual equipped vehicle (or both)
- Unhappy with the volume of work?
- Want to keep more money in your pocket and operate in your preferred area?
- Give us a call today for a confidential chat
Driving Instructor Jobs Perth WA
We offer flexible arrangements for our affiliates. No flat weekly fees or signage-marketing expenses. All driving lessons offered to an affiliate instructor are subject to their acceptance. Driving School WA arranges all advertising and provides ongoing support. Driving instructor jobs are stressful enough without having to deal with PDA bookings, organizing and rescheduling appointments and similar. Our ongoing support includes driving test bookings for our learner driver clients, sending appointment reminders to minimize late cancellations and follow-ups to re-book inactive students. We have the ONLINE booking and management system providing very efficient appointment management, confirmations
Frequently Asked Questions about Driving Instructor Jobs
Do I need to obtain an Instructor’s Licence? Yes. Call us for more details because there are different options to get licensed.
Do I have to own a late model vehicle with dual controls? Yes because we provide clients and ongoing client-management and support. We don’t provide a vehicle for driving instruction.
How much does it cost to fit dual pedals? It will depend on the make and model of your vehicle. Approximately between $1400 and $3000. Also, it’s good to do
What type of vehicle should I consider buying? A hatchback or a small sedan because the majority of young learner drivers prefer smaller cars. You can teach in a larger vehicle but the number of driving lessons may be significantly smaller.
Do I have to hold a C class manual driver’s
Can I join Driving School WA with only a C-A driver’s Licence Class? Yes, but it is necessary to upgrade to a C class manual in 12 months from the commencement of our Contract.
Can I start as soon as I get my instructors